Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - Sis 2

While we were visiting family a couple of weeks ago, my mother-in-law made a yummy pasta salad. I really liked the pasta salad, but my husband said it needed more flavor, so I decided to try to make it even better. My husband says I succeeded, so try this recipe and see what you think.

This pasta salad has chicken, bacon and vegetables, along with the pasta so it can be the main dish for dinner. It is also very quick and easy to make.

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad

1 pound pasta, cooked (I used bowties, but you could use shells, or another small shape.)
1/4 cup onion, minced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 red peper, diced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
2 lrg cans, chicken breast
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Then add the sauce.

Sauce:

1 1/4 cups mayo
1/2 cup milk
1 packet ranch dressing mix

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment